TECH 10 SUPERVENTED MOTOCROSS BOOTS
The benchmark boot in Motocross, the Tech 10 Supervented boot further advances the innovations that make it the most technical motocross boot ever. Featuring two inlet ports on the front, a ventilated shinplate, perforated padding and extensive mesh sections, the Tech 10 Supervented has been designed for maximum airflow through the boot’s front and effective heat exchange. The new mesh inner bootie boasts a 3D Higher Spring insole which uses air channels within the sole for optimal levels of ventilation, while also creating a cushioning effect for enhanced levels of comfort. There is also a new sole with an extended honeycomb design for superior grip and feel on the bike’s pegs, especially in wet and muddy conditions.
• Completely re-designed sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance, grip and mud and water run-off. Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built-in support. The sole offers superior durability, grip and feel while riding, and improved performance on the shifter.
• The central sole insert features a micro grip and side hooking grip design. It is easily replaceable and Alpinestars offers a full sole replacement and boot repair service.
• Perforated footbed for additional cooling.
• Inner boot has a mesh construction for optimal levels of airflow and light weight, with a technical perforated bottom for additional cooling.
• Anatomically optimized for weight-saving and ergonomics, the new mechanical buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength. The new slim-line buckle closure system includes high-impact bridge closures which are cold forged for precision and strength. The buckle closure system features a memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Innovative, lightweight upper combines advanced lightweight microfibre with an impact and abrasion resistant TPU shell.
• The shin incorporates a unique TPU blade system engineered to prevent frontal hyper-extension and offer greater flex control.
• Soft microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry, while the 3D mesh lining ensures improved air circulation and comfort.
• 3D mesh lining incorporates anti-sliding suede on heel area to keep the foot located inside the boot.